Okay so I may have said in previous blogs that I was giving up coffee, but I lied.
It is way too yummy!
So yesterday at work I met someone who I think is probably the equivalent of political Canadian royalty. She is actually going to the royal wedding in England in a few weeks and was looking for earrings to match her pearl necklace she would be wearing. Unfortunately she forgot the pearls in Ottawa, and we didn't have any clip on ones and she is only in Waterloo for 3 days so it would have been hard to finish custom earrings for her. She is Sharon Johnston. I hope my sister Martha know who that is and will comment about it. She was a very nice lady, and joked as she left that she hopes her hat doesn't fly off at the wedding. She also encouraged me to become a teacher saying we don't have enough. Yay for being the highlight of my day and making the rest of it more bearable!
I believe she would be the wife of David Johnston, former President of the University of Waterloo and current Governor General of Canada.
ReplyDeleteYou Win!!!!
ReplyDelete