Time for an update:
I have come to conclusion of the laptop I shall purchase and what is going to be on it, as in preinstalled software.
I have also decided I am going to have less savings because of it.
Oh well I still have plenty for school and I am still working 2 jobs, most likely until I move away from Waterloo, which will be in just over a year probably.
I work today and tomorrow at the jewelry store, and I just did my nails in a sparkly blue that is from the Justin Bieber one less lonely girl collection. Yay for sparkle!
Oh and I started playing Halo 3 on xbox yesterday, so lets see how that goes.
Justin Bieber sells nail polish??? and his fashion label is "One Less Lonely Girl"??? aaaaaauuuuuugggggghhhhhhh!
ReplyDelete:)
Love you Lucy!
Part of the money from the nail polish goes to building schools around the world :)
ReplyDelete