Friday, April 22, 2011

Sentimental

So lately I have been re-reading / re-watching / continuing to read mangas and dramas I love. The main 2 are Hana Yori Dango (Boys over Flowers) and Skip Beat.
HYD is probably my all time favourite drama. I really love it, but it also makes me super sad at times thinking about how sometimes love can't overcome everything and that maybe even if you find your 'soul mate' you can't be with them. Skip Beat is the same but has a lot more comedy mixed into it.
One thing I do think HYD and Skip Beat shows really well, is that true love doesn't have a happy ending, it simply doesn't end. Even when people are far apart or are no longer there, you go on loving them with the pain because it's all you can do.
It's hard to imagine what it's like when you don't know what love is in the first place, but it's amazing all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment