Friday, April 1, 2011

Ever Heard of....

..............okay FAIL!
I just typed up most of my blog and then thought I hit the shift key but it all got deleted so guessing it wasn't the shift key.
Okay, second try!
Ever heard of BEDA? Blog Every Day in April?
Well now you have!
And I think I shall try and do it this year since, heck, other than work I got nothing to live for.
Okay that was a joke. Other than work, trying to write a story when your Word doesn't have spelling or grammar check, and trying to budget where your money is going is all I have to live for for April. So yay for that.
P.S. Tina if you a reading this, I might have accidentally lost for the time being the memory stick with my stories on it.....Sorry......

2 comments:

  1. Which stories? I may have some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer Mars, but I found them! Yay!

    ReplyDelete