Monday, April 11, 2011

Summer?

Okay extreme weather has been happening in Waterloo lately. Last Sunday April 3rd there was a mini blizzard, and yesterday it got to almost +30*C. SO WEIRD!
And since it was super nice, I was gardening. Well in the afternoon since a big thunder storm happened around 11am noonish time. Supposedly there had been marble sized hail during the storm as well but since Honey (my dog) is a little baby when it comes to thunder storms, we were safely tucked away in the basement so she could shiver slightly less.
Today looks like its going to storm again, but it is also warm and humid. Humdi-ness sucks, but finally having warm weather is nice.
This week on TV are the political debates for the upcoming election for the prime minister spot, AND NHL playoffs start! Which brings me to an awesome article that my sister Mars found,
It talks about how the French debate was moved up a day so it wouldn't conflict with the first game between Montreal and Boston. This makes me happy since I will be able to watch the first game since I am not working. Woot!
Okay I think this is long enough. And I left off with a slightly intellectual thing with the elections :P

No comments:

Post a Comment