Okay, secret ambition time!
So since I am running out of things to talk about on here I thought I would reveal a secret ambition of mine that I doubt people know about even though I am guessing a few would probably have guessed about it.
I want to write either a novel or a screen play but do it as almost an autobiography but with a little bit of fiction thrown in. So instead of being the youngest of 5 the main character would be the youngest of 4 (I would be cutting out my brother). The smarts and looks for the characters would basically stay the same, but in the plot line the main character doesn't ever get depression, because she learns at a young age how to be optimistic. See I did learn at a young age to be optimistic, but then a shit load of crap was dumped in my life which I didn't handle the best. The main character will however make it through. Okay so it really isn't an autobiography. But I will be drawing a lot of it from real events, or at least how I saw those real events go down.
Good idea? Bad idea? I don't know. All I know is I think it will be therapeutic. Comments about it would be great!
write away..screenplay, book,poetry..i picture you an accomplished published author ..go for it..most writers write and write and write. You are a terrific writer already just start penning to paper...good luck
ReplyDelete