Just woke up and still gots a fever!
Lots of sleep the past 2 nights, but also lots of work. 12hours of work today....
Tomorrow is Sunday and I will get to sleep as much as I like, YAYYYYYYYYY!
New things: Starting to email the lady I had been emailing in like November about getting a MacBook. So I think I need to figure out what features I will want and if I need to get a bigger limit on my Visa to buy it online, or go into a store and buy it with my bank card, or use my dad's Visa to buy it online but pay him back with a bank transfer.
Other than that I need to get a suit, so I will be calling places like Moores and Channers to find out if they will/can/price for a tailored suit, and how long it takes.
Okay, time to get ready for work.....again.....
No comments:
Post a Comment