Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday

It's Wednesday! And after today I have 2 days off from work! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I know it might not sound so exciting but I am super excited to be able to have normal sleeps and not dream about what I have to do at work.
Plus I need to do stuff that I can't when I am working. Buy my text book for school, get to the bank and change the limit of my bank cards, sleep, call Moores about tux rentals, sleep, laundry, sleep. You get the drift.
So the wedding party (aka my brothers fiance) has now decided we all have to wear tux's, which I'm not complaining about, but I wanted to have mine custom, but since we are doing the 5 rentals the 6th one free I can't get it done since there are 5 grooms men (inculding me) and then the groom. Oh well... maybe if I call I can work out a deal since a custom tux will be more money they might throw in the 6th one free anyways....
Here's looking at you kid

No comments:

Post a Comment