Saturday, April 23, 2011

Not to good

Have you ever pondered the words distress and de-stress?
Distress is when you are in a severe situation and can't think straight. De-stress is when you want to take time to relax. I never thought about the 2 being almost identical until I was trying to sleep last night (which didn't happen).
When you are distressed all you really want to do is de-stress. Unfortunately for me, that doesn't tend to happen.
As I said I was thinking about this while trying to sleep last night, but since sleep never really came, I got up this morning feeling as if I had a hangover without the booze. I was (still am) feeling like to puke, and have a huge headache. Slept a bit through out the morning but even that hasn't helped.
So what I feel is distress are my crappy situation, and that I need a way to de-stress.
Lets hope I find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment