So today is mainly laid back.
Doing laundry and tidying my room.
Preparing for my first early shift that is tomorrow. 4am - 11am.
It will be a new experience for me.
I also have to get my textbook for school soon. Maybe Thursday or Sunday. School does start next Tuesday. Got to get prepared.
We will see when I get it. There is a Stag and Doe happening this Friday and a lot of family and friends will be here. My 'perfect' friend according to Facebook, is letting me stay at her place, since I would other wise be on a couch. So yay for friends!
I know I have been ranting about family and stuff a lot lately, but I think it's because I can't let go of things easily. And there is a lot of stuff that I still have smoldering inside. My new tactic will be to not be around the home when they are, so lets see how that goes.
Oh and a side note: If you post a comment and it says Anonymous as the name, can you put your name in the comment so I know who it is and don't think it is some random? Thanks!
Well that's all for now. I will post about how my early shift goes tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment