Sunday, February 21, 2010
Wow
Okay so the title is bad and doesn't represent the "popular" online game World of Warcraft. It's just wow. This past week has been my reading week in which I should have been studying for a midterm, writing a precis, figuring out my annotated bibliography, and doing my Japanese project. It is now Sunday night and I haven't started any of that. This reading week I got to hang out with my nephews, go to the dentist and get fillings done (my first time and boy did it hurt), hang out with some friends for a games night, go to a club leave the club and walk to a different club, hang out in a diner at 2 am, get a passport, let my sister practice taking my blood, go to Con-G (the Guelph Anime Convention), watch Zombieland and Time Travelers Wife, and today I was able to catch up on ALL the sleep I had missed through out the week. All in all I consider this week to have been very productive even if I didn't do any homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment