Tuesday, February 16, 2010
House
No this post is not about the show "House" but rather my own dysfunctional house. I am the youngest of 5 and currently am still living with my parents and one older sister. This arrangement is fine for now since I am still in school and don't have a job (which is the key reason I haven't moved out). So what I do at home basically is considered my rent. I clean, take care of our dog, help cook meals, do the laundry and dishes. I am your all around handy person when it comes to fixing stuff as well. My parents are cool with it since they don't have to do as much, and when they can they help out. My sister on the other hand isn't so as accommodating to put it nicely. She dumps her stuff everywhere, never does dishes, only cleans if her boyfriend comes over, and the laundry room she seems to consider her own personal closet. If someone else has been doing laundry and might have gone out on errands or to school, she will dump there wet clothes into a basket - not hang them up or put them in the dryer - and the dry clothes might go into the same basket as the wet ones if they had anything in the dryer as well. Boo to older sisters and their bad habits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment