Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Boring Life

Task: Playing Zelda Ocarina of Time, Status: Completed.
Ok so I know that it is weird to post whether or not I have been able to play Zelda again but I have and within the hour of playing I have completed the Deku Tree and am half way through the Dodongo Cavern. Yay to having too much free time of Tuesdays!
Other than playing Zelda, today I went to the dog park with my sister and my dog Honey. It was fun, we went yesterday as well, but today I fell since the entire hill/field is ice. It was pretty funny, after I fell Honey and two other dogs just flew to my side and I couldn't get up since they were occupying my hands and were on top of my legs. I eventually got up when my sister broke up the dog pile. I love dogs and the dog park lets me see a large number of cute dogs and gets me to go outside for an hour or so.
Now its time for me to have some hot chocolate and warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment