Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dentist

So I just got back from the dentist. I had called 2 weeks ago about a cavity on my back molar, and after going in tonight and getting it filled I found out something new. It wasn't just the random outer cavity that I had seen and called about, but under the cap that they had put on when I was younger so I wouldn't get a cavity, was another cavity. They ground out the cap and cavity while getting rid of the outer one, so I got 2 cavities filled at once. This was my first time ever getting a cavity filled, so I didn't know what to expect. So far the freezing is starting to wear off, but now I have a bit of pain when I open/move my jaw. I am guessing from the needles - there were 3!. Now I am just watching Canada beat Norway in the Men's Hockey opening game for the Winter Olympics. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment