Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life Sucks

Reading week is almost here. 5 school days left, 1 book to read, and a 9 day break to follow. This weekend I went to Midland and visited my Grandma. She isn't doing too well. Her heart is causing her lots of problems, but she is stuck in her ways and won't do anything about her life style. This whole past week has been full of bad news actually. My Mom got fired, my Grandma is on the verge of having a heart attack, my Uncle broke up with his girlfriend, my brother has to pay over 10k that he doesn't owe in child payments, I still don't have a job and it seems like nothing could go right. I figured out I need to make a hundred dollars a day for nearly the entire break from May to August to be able to pay for my next years tuition and books since they just raised the cost again. Where in the world can I find a job like that that is legal?. Guess it's time to start looking into low interest student loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment