We survived the Rapture!
But I did get burned this weekend. Not bad but my nose is peeling a bit.
Went to the cottage and it was nice Saturday, rained Sunday/Monday. Went swimming Saturday, but only jumped in on Sunday. It was cold. Then again ice was still on the lake only a few weeks ago.
Oh and before I even went to the cottage, I had my measurements done for the tux I will be wearing for my brothers wedding. I think I am not going to rocking it, just wearing it, since there are no tux's that are meant for girls. So either super big shoulders, or I cant do it up properly since I got lady chest a ness. Yup. But if the fiance lets me, I might be wearing a tailcoat jacket :)
Other news, I had my midterm today. I believe I passed. I am planning a weekend in September for my friends and I to go to the cottage. And I am super tired. Yup. That's about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment