My life is so boring.
But today held some excitement.
We (my dad and I) were trying to put up a new fan in our living room. Let me just say we have knob and tube wiring, so yay for crazy ness. Okay so we were trying to put it up and couldn't find a stud to drill into. So I started digging around in the ceiling around the electrical box thing. Eventually I gave up and texted my friend Kyle and asked if he would help us out. He did and now we have a new fan in the living room. I just have to say thank you thank you thank you to him, and omg the amount of tools he has is crazy! And they are all neat and sorted -.- I wish my dad could sort his tools and not have a mess of things.
Thank you again to Kyle and being handy and to Tina for tagging along and saying "hi" :p
I like that story :)
ReplyDelete