Thursday, May 19, 2011
Motivation?
Okay so there is this really cute movie called "Flipped" that I just love. It has also given me kind of an intense need to clean up our front and back yard. And in also a strange way it has made me want to declutter, clean and change my bed room. So from now until the end of school I am going to mainly focus on de-weeding my yard, and then once class is over I will do a thorough job on my room. I don't know if I will get around to the putting of cracks, sanding and washing of the walls, and a paint job but I would like too. It might as well happen this summer before my parents decide to sell in a year or two so they won't complain about doing it. Any input on what I should do with the yard/garden, or my room would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just do well at uni!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't promise anything for uni. But any input for colour of the room?
ReplyDeleteI like blue, but maybe not as dark a one as it is now.
ReplyDeleteit isnt blue, its teal right now. i am thinking a dark purple-ly blue
ReplyDeletenot too dark resale colour please
ReplyDeletethe current colour is not a resale colour, its ugly
ReplyDelete