My sister wants me to blog more it seems, so I will try and blog once a week and then in July I think I will try to blog everyday since its the month that has stuff happening and I will be done school and not out of town for it.
Since my life is so boring I will talk about what I am doing :P
Work is going fine. The early am shifts at Michaels have been okay, and school hasn't been disrupted by it. The prof for my class is boring but the textbook is actually not boring and easy enough to read so yay for that.
I have now seen Soul Surfer, Prom, Thor, Fast 5, and Something Borrowed with in the past month. So yay for movies!
Guess I should go do some reading before I gots to go to class.
Blog more another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment