It only comes once a year, but it's the day where couples every where are PDA'ing. And once again I am alone. This year however, I am not overly upset about it. Over the weekend I did something to my back so I was pretty much in bed all day yesterday. Today I am feeling better, and I have a dentist appointment. But before that I have already made my bed, with clean sheets, purged my sock drawer, a full bag of socks are now removed and I still have probably about 30-40 pairs of socks. Its insane how much crap can fit into one drawer.
Question for my readers (Mars/Tina :P ): Should I start a bucket list? And if so, what should be on it?
Sure? I don't know what a bucket list is. k, I'll be back in a bit. I need to go to Google now.
ReplyDelete'bye!
Thanks Google. Now I know.
ReplyDelete