Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Travel

Super excited to be finally doing something.
Going to Vancouver is going to be great. I will see family and have great adventures. Now all I am thinking is that it will be a super short time to be gone. Only a week to explore and be free from the expectations of home. No having to do other laundry or dishes, or clean up after people who don't realize how unhappy I am. It will be a week of me time and maybe I will be able to work through some sh*t that I haven't been able to while being stuck in this cesspool of tainted emotions.
Hopefully my outlook will change and I will have a new sense of confidence and hope after this trip.

2 comments:

  1. Dishes will still be done out west.... no dish washer just Brock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol but at least you two know how to do dishes :P

    ReplyDelete