Thursday, February 3, 2011

Secret vaca.?

So my oldest sister is the master for planning secret vacations and I have no clue how she does it.
Just within the past few months she planned a trip to South East Asia and only notified people a few day before she left, then she went to Venezuela, which she told people about about 2 weeks before she left. Now she just got back from Chile and only told people like a few days before she left again. I mean, how do you keep it a secret? I am trying to plan a secret vacation but people keep bugging me about what I am doing in March and it SUCKS since I want a trip just for myself! I NEED to get away for a bit. I am being smothered by the nothingness in my life. I know I am sounding selfish but I don't think being stuck here is going to help me figure out what I want to do with my life and I need to figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment