Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gleek!

I am in love with Glee! Last nights valentines day episode was utterly fantastic! Puck (Mark Salling) is by far the best bad boy ever played in a high school drama! Even better than Logan (Jason Dohring) on Veronica Mars. I have been re watching VM and forgot how witty and sad the story is.
Okay back to Puck, he tried to serenade a girl by singing "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen. The reason he chose this song is because she is a bigger girl. But it was totally awesome! My mom, sister, and me (and even my dad sort of) were all shrieking all girly like when he started to sing! I have now been listening to the song on youtube practically all day long! Puck's version, not Queen's. Oh how he is a dreamy bad boy with an amazing voice and probably the cutest mohawk ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment