Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Sick... and writing
Okay so I am sick and it sucks. Fever, runny nose, cough, scratchy throat and a little vomiting. So not a good combination. But it has made me realize I need to get better before school starts next week, and that I need to start writing again. Now I can't force myself to get better, but having copious amounts of tea soup water and other liquids along with vitamins should at least not make it worse. As for the writing part, I have begun chapter 4 (again) of my story and wish to finish it before school starts since I don't know when I will be able to write again (other when I am bored in class). I have also decided to go back edit and begin writing all the stories I started in high school, which should be very interesting to say the least. P.S. To those few that may happen upon this blog, check out the vlogbrothers on youtube. They are pretty amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment