Thursday, August 19, 2010

Exhausted

So I have worked for the past 5 days, have today off, then work another 4 days in a row. When did part time become full time? lol
Well I shouldn't complain since it means that I will be able to pay for next semesters tuition as well ( I already cleaned out my bank account for this semester). I still have to get books as well so yay to spending more money that I don't have yet lol
I feel like I need to catch up on sleep but it just doesn't come. Boo to not being able to sleep when you need it. And boo to not being at the cottage even though its our 2 weeks up there right now. And boo to the rec centre being under upgrades so I can't even go swimming in a nasty chlorine pool. Oh and another boo to my parents taking the dog with them up to the cottage, its so lonely here with out her. I think I might even have to go and get another one while they are gone XD jks I have my neighbours cats to look after this weekend so that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment