Monday, September 27, 2010

D-I-S-A-P-P-O-I-N.....

T-M-E-N-T
oh woe is me to the ends of the earth i fail
love goeth before the end to which we must all befriend
I wish Shakespeare could see the crap thats written today. To think that some musicians truly believe they are 'artists' or new world 'poets' is ridiculous. I wish that the written word still had meaning and that people took pride in it. To read the books on the best sellers list does not mean you will be reading a well written and thought out book. Some authors seem to forget to put spell check on and have no editors for the grammatical errors in there writing. I am not saying I am any better but then again I am not going to school for English or Literature. No more time to rant about the filth of the written world but time will not change the filth into master pieces either.

No comments:

Post a Comment