Monday, September 20, 2010

Update!

So a week ago I went to Guelph to visit my friend who goes to the university there. Now I know Guelph isn't that far from Waterloo, but I drive a beat up 1999 Toyota Corolla that at times feels like it will fall apart, so I am super happy that I made it there and back in one piece. We had fun on campus. She gave me a tour, we had pita's for lunch, walked a bit more around campus and stumbled on to a treasure trove. There was an old x-ray machine (that I played with as it it was a control panel on the USS Enterprise), a bunch of old computer monitors and tv screens. But the best thing by far were the rolling chairs (they had wheels XD). You see, there was a driveway but it wasn't just a drive way it was a hill (ramp)! YAY! We rolled around, up and down the hill on our rolling chairs and had a blast. When we were done rolling around we went back to her dorm and watched episode 1 and 2 of "Firefly" (one of the greatest space shows ever IMHO). After that she had meetings to go to so I left. The next day was my first day of 3rd year. So for this semester I started by taking 2 History and Japanese again, but then tacked on a Math and a Drama (for fun...?). I have now dropped Drama and Math and am trying to make an appointment with my academic advisor about my 'future'. Thats all for now, I will write again soon. P.s. My other friend who goes to Laurier cut my hair this past weekend Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment