Friday, October 15, 2010

Japanese?

So I am currently only in 3 courses at school. History of Canadian Foreign Affairs, History of Sexual Practices and the Medieval Church, and Japanese 102.
The history's are doing fine. But I am starting to find Japanese overwhelming. Why is it so much like French in the way that there are so many verbs to memorize and endings and gah. Maybe I am only freaking out right now because I haven't studied for my test today which is 10% of my grade :(
I could choose to go and study right now but.....
So I am going to go tomorrow with my sister to the local Apple store to look at computers. Sorry to say but my Toshiba is being crap lately. It blue screened 4 times the other night right in a row. Its been super slow over the past few weeks and I even reconfigured it and reinstalled everything. My oldest sister has told me not to go with a Mac since I won't be able to do anything on it. But the difference between why I need/use a computer is not why she needs/uses a computer. She needs it for engineering and complex math and such. I need at most to write an essay. I don't think I will get rid of my Toshiba if/when I get a Mac, but I will be extremely careful with what I use the Mac for. I think if/when I get a Mac I will start to actually make vlogs and post them on my youtube channel. I feel like my life will suck for the next 16months and vlogging might be a good release that will let me be me for a couple minutes in a day. Okay enough about computers and school, time to "actually" study.

No comments:

Post a Comment