Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Sorry
Okay, so I know I haven't updated in ages but now I have a lot of cool stuff to add in. So last month I went and saw Alicia Keys in concert. It was awesome :D. I helped out my sister with her medical lab training. I got my G2 XP finally. I still haven't heard back about my interview. I cut my hair a couple times. Bought Pokemon Heart Gold. Saw 'Shes out of my League' which was better then I expected. On St Patty's Day I finally saw the movie 'Reservoir Dogs' which was pretty sweet. This past weekend I went and visited my grandma for easter. Oh and yesterday was my last day of class before exams start. I had a Japanese presentation in which I sung a song I wrote to the tune of the Pokemon theme song. It was funny, since I also dressed up as Ash Ketchum. Yesterday I also met and got Ken Drydens autograph. For those of you who don't know who Ken Dryden is he was a goalie for the Montreal Canadiens during the 1970's and in his 8 year career he helped lead the Canadiens to winning 6 Stanley Cups. Such a cool experience. Well I will hopefully write more often now that I am out of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment