Thursday, March 11, 2010
Update
I know I haven't posted in a while but now I have a lot to talk about. On Monday I went to see Alicia Keys in concert in London. It was fun. I went with my mum, sister and uncle. My uncle was drunk and was boo-ing one of the opening acts. It was great. Tuesday we got wireless internet, which rocks. Also on Tuesday we had my eldest sisters friend move in while he is finding a place to live. Last week I had a job interview, and on the weekend I went to visit my Nana in London. We cleaned out a closet and found a bunch of old girdles lol. Today I let my sister practice taking blood, so I got stuck with a needle 5 times today. I got 4 Hello Kitty band aids and a pink one to go over all my holes. Now I just need a call back for my interview.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ya she succeed twice with butterflies on my hands. But she missed twice the normal way at my elbows and even tried doing a butterfly there. And she is practicing because she is training to become a medical lab technician.
ReplyDelete