Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bumbles of Emotions

Currently a bundle of mixed emotions.
One of my best friends is leaving to teach in Europe, and I am super excited and happy that she has this opportunity. But I am also super sad. I will be leaving for New Zealand when she is over there, which means that we won't see each other again until 2014! 2014!!! It just blows my mind.
And then there is New Zealand. That I am super excited about, but once again nervous and scared about as well. I mean, it will be amazing. But I am half way around the world, will be missing my mom's 60th birthday while I am there, and all of my friends birthdays.
On the plus side I have been writing a bit lately. Finished my fourth chapter, and have started my fifth. Nothing to spectacular, but I like it.
I have also been working a lot, 6 days straight last week, and another 6 days in a row this week. Looking forward the the days I have off in October for my cousins wedding.
Oh and I read "The Help". It was a good book, but it took me a couple years to read it, due to certain people ruining it for me by spamming me with how good it was, and telling me I had to read it ad nauseam.
Other than that, the planning of my sisters wedding is under way, and I have finally made up my mind that planning a wedding sucks. But if you are just attending as a friend, weddings can be fun. Stress and sadness suck when you shouldn't have to feel them for something that you aren't planning but only hear about all the time.
Well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment