"When I'm gone, when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh you're gonna miss me when I'm gone."
I saw 'Pitch Perfect' in September and it was amazing. This was a song sung in it by Anna Kendrick, and I felt like it sum's up how I feel for my adventure that will take place this coming year. Youtube the full song if you want, it's really good.
I have officially gotten my ticket to the other side of the world. Will be leaving via Vancouver and stopping in Hong Kong to visit family. Super excited, but surprisingly unmotivated lately. No drive to clean, or write, or read. Just blah.
I guess that happens to a lot of people when it rains basically 24 - 7. I should probably be getting used to rain and damp weather from what I hear about New Zealand.
I am really going to miss only a few things (other than my best friends) and that would include: the way my dog Honey snores in her sleep and just her in general, 9gag and my computer :P , my nephew Liam, and no living expenses. I guess this will be a good time for me to grow up and what better way to do it than cutting all the strings at once and jumping head first into the unknown. I hope I have enough of my two oldest sisters in me to give me the courage to see this through and learn as much about myself as I learn about the way of the Kiwi. Hugs to everyone who is reading this that I can't physically hug due to distance, and to the one's that I can :)
No comments:
Post a Comment