I just finished reading an article about the marketing techniques used when the movie "Passion of the Christ" came out. This is of course because I have to write a short essay for tonight on the movie and use the article to help discuss it. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy the movie, or see it as worth while to write about, but I still have to since I can't pass on anymore of my class essay's. Hopefully tonights movie will be better.
In other school related news, I have my first midterm tomorrow (Italian Studies), and I need to finish Dante's Inferno still (only 1 more Canto to read). I also have an in class group project tomorrow, and a midterm on Thursday. Next week isn't going to be any easier. 2 essays due Monday, midterm Tuesday, and who know's what else.
Good news though, I have started knitting again. I also have been listening to Charlie Brown Christmas Music non stop practically. Oh and I am going to be backing a lot of cakes come November and December.
It has finally started to feel like fall, and I still keep my window open a bit during the day just to feel the crispness while I am reading or studying.
Okay, just re-read my blog and my life is boring...boo...
No comments:
Post a Comment