Thought I should do an update. I mean the prof just said that they stuff he is talking about isn't important and won't be on the final.
So stuff that has been happening? Last Friday I baked birthday cakes for my dad and myself. He turned 55 and I turned 21. Yeah, I'm getting old. I know. A guy in my class is playing magic on his computer? Wow.
I read Ellen DeGeneres' book "Seriously...I'm Kidding." It was pretty funny.
I got a new winter jacket for my birthday, and a Christmas CD. Specifically Justin Bieber's Christmas CD.
Have only had 1 coffee so far today. Thinking I will have to buy another after class. The yawns are getting to me.
Need nap. But have class. So sleepy. At least can sleep like 12hrs tonight when I get home. No need to rush homework, or readings, and screw watching TV anymore.
Why are classrooms so cold?
No comments:
Post a Comment