Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Movies and a bit of a rant

Saw a lot of movies within the past few days.
Went with Cindy to see "The Change Up". It has Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman. And a large dose of nudity. And a healthy amount of swearing, fuck being the favourite word of choice to use in repetition. Yesterday I did a back to back movie showing. First I went to see "Crazy Stupid Love" with my sister and her friend. It was good. Steve Carell, Julianne Moore, Kevin Bacon, Emma Stone, and Ryan Gosling. Family problems, and messed up love. Oh reality in a movie. The second movie of the night was "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". I saw that one with my friend Ashley. It was good. Easily leads into a sequel. And Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) gets a good beat down in it.
So other than these movies, I have no life. I watch a kid all day and by the time he leaves I want to smash my skull in. I have no idea how I am going to do school, 2 jobs, and watch a kid 3 days a week. I guess flunking out is going to be my only option.

2 comments: