Saturday, August 13, 2011

Camping and stuff

Last weekend my sister Mary and I went camping.
Well first we drove to Orillia to visit my mom's cousin and her partner. Linda and Ellen are 2 of the most awesome people I have ever met.
Nothing overly exciting happened on the camping trip. Okay nothing exciting happened. Mary and I slept the majority of the time.
So that's it for this post. Pictures from the trip can be found on facebook.
It is almost cottage time with the family. My parents leave this Saturday and Mary and me leave for it the following weekend.
And then comes September. School, yes. But also 2 weekends of what should be awesomeness. First it will be a weekend with a few friends at the cottage. Swimming, going to Dorset, getting frozen yogurt, climbing the fire tower. Maybe some fireworks. And then less than 2 weeks later, flying to Vancouver to visit my sister for 4 days. Leave in the a.m. on the Monday to get back in time for my class. Only missing 1 day of classes. And it will only be the second week. So excited for that.
The stuff I am not happy or excited about I feel like I shouldn't post.
So I shall leave you with my new favourite saying:
Live long and Pokemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment