Siblings SUCK!
You think they would surprise you and act differently sometimes, but they don't.
They just keep on disappointing you.
Why the f- would they change?
They can't help they are self centred as-h-les.
They just keep sucking and sucking.
I am up at 2am and I work today. Yay for my 2 hour sleep that I got after being nice to the b-tch.
Screw family, they suck.
ps. Mars love you, but seriously our family is whack. Oh and don't show this to mom, someone will think I was trying to rat her out, but I am just stating the obvious and trying to get my anger out healthy like.
No worries, so far as mom knows, I don't think she knows this blog exists.
ReplyDeleteI have had a very blah day. No one wanted to watch hockey with me :( I want to move back to Canada.
Only because of the hockey do you want to move back? Or do you miss people :) ? But I didn't watch the game, but yay for Van winning.
ReplyDelete