Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Month

It is a new month, which means it is a clean slate and anything can happen....
Anything and everything is happening this month for me. It started out kind of bad-ish but good-ish last night with me cutting my hand on some glass at work (a broken frame left on a shelf that I hadn't realized was broken) but its not a bad cut its just in a bad spot. After work was the good-ish part. Since I hadn't had dinner my sister, and her friend were going for half priced appetizers at East Sides and I went with them. Yummy food made up for the small throb in my hand. So that was the very start of the month. Next week is going to be even more exciting since I have a discussion seminar, and midterm but after that I am going to Montreal for my birthday! And I will be seeing for the first time in 5 years my sister on my birthday! PLUS! I will be seeing for the first time EVER! a NHL game live from the Bell Centre! I am seeing MONTREAL CANADIENS PLAY A GAME LIVE! That experience I will be sharing with my Habs loving cousin from Montreal (which is good since I don't speak french all that well). So you would think my month would peak with that, but gladly no. The week I get back, I get to go to a pre-screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! Then I am going to see Footloose at the local theater, and the week later I will be seeing Bryan Adams live in concert! My November is looking like the best November in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment