Monday, October 25, 2010
Rocky
Halloween is almost here and I have a midterm tomorrow. I voted today and picked my classes for the spring. I have been reading "Heat Wave" by Rick Castle aka Nathan Fillion. In the show "Castle" he plays an author who tale's Detective Kate Beckett, and writes the book "Heat Wave" about is experience. ABC actually had the book written and I am now almost half way done it. I decided to stop reading it and started listening to the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" soundtrack. Glee is doing an episode on it tomorrow night and I am super excited since that movie rocks! It is so much fun and such an iconic film that I hope Glee does it justice. It is also less than 3 weeks until my birthday, I am so excited for it and now can't wait for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment