Currently my life is not overly exciting.
I am still babysitting my nephew (actually typing this during that - he wanted to watch "How the grinch stole christmas" - WIN!) but that should be ending when summer hits.
I have officially finished university! WUT UP!!!!
Graduation is in June, so excited!
Today is May the fourth, so Star Wars Day! Will probably end up playing Lego Star Wars on Wii once the kid gets picked up this afternoon.
Yesterday was my friends birthday and I baked her rainbow chocolate chip cookies :-) They turned out pretty big.
Other stuff that has been happening? I am looking for another job in order to save for New Zealand.
Oh and my other friend is doing a bunch of exchanges/foreign teaching job things. So last week I made roughly 3 dozen home made pierogies. mmmmm. Also I made potato salad, and hummus and chunky salad. It was a lot of prepping and kneading. I actually hurt my one hand, my knuckle popped/dislocated (?) during the kneading and hurt for quite a few days later (which didn't help with work). Oh well, its better now.
I have been writing a bit, and am excited about where my writing is going.
Other than that, not much is happening with me.
May the fourth be with you, and revenge of the fifth is happening tomorrow 8-)
No comments:
Post a Comment