Nearly done uni. 2 take home exams to do, and a in class final.
Sad news, my cousin Jim and my Uncle Frank both passed away with in the past 2 weeks.
Going to visit my cousin Linda (Jim's sister) next weekend.
Had must first truck shift in a long time, and am still awake! Going to go see The Hunger Games....
Okay the real reason I wanted to make a post was because I had forgotten about this band whose music I loved growing up.
Chevelle. Currently listening to Send the pain below. Oh how it reminds me of my angsty past :P
It is some what depressing the lyrics, but for some how it makes me feel better.
Dealing with my own issues and trying to keep a nice little facade up is getting tiring, but gah my issues don't seem all that big of a deal when I look around at the people I know, and see them dealing with more important stuff.
Guess a lot of people feel that way, but usually pile up there own shit on others when they could have dealt with it themselves. Like this one time my friend told me she was... joking. I like helping people, it makes me feel like I will eventually be able to solve my own issues even if I don't ask for help, I learn from helping them.
Okay, gotta change into real clothes, not just p.j.s for the movie. Le sigh... why can't I live in p.j.s all the time?
No comments:
Post a Comment