Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nervous

Super nervous and anxious.
CT Scan tonight, and then a week or so of waiting for results (according to answers on Google).
I spent last Thursday and Friday in a very emotional state, crying in the hall way at school, and while walking my dog, and just pretty much all the time when I thought about it.
I have gotten over the scared factor (for the most part) and am looking forward to having it done and knowing for once and all (at least at this stage of my life) that I either have something in my brain causing the migraines I have been experiencing (or more like the ONE that has continued to plague me while fake going away for a day or two) or that I just have to curse the weather for the pain in my life that makes me hate light.
Fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment