Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Boo boo's

I am heading to the doctors today, in a couple of hours.
Reason: Migraines. Last week starting around Sunday night I started getting a headache, Monday while babysitting it escalated. Tuesday and Wednesday I spent in bed in the dark. Currently wearing sunglasses again due to light sensitivity (it went away mostly this past weekend but has started to come back).
In 2 weeks I will also be going to the eye doctor to see if it has to do with prescription of glasses, but also to get it double checked that I don't have an aneurysm behind my eyes. You might ask why I would think aneurysm? My aunt has one right behind her eye, and I rather double check since I will be going on a plane in about 3 weeks.
Lets hope its just some stupid hormonal - weather pressure thing.
Other than my head being stupid, my sister in Edmonton got a dog, Nubs :)
And it has been snowing/raining on and off for the past 2 weeks. We have tried to flood and get the rink at the school yard started but it hasn't been going well.
Oh well.
Hoping that everything turns out well today.
Update again soon-ish :P

No comments:

Post a Comment