Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wanted: Sleep

Work is killing me... Okay not literally but I seriously miss the days when I could do house work. Thursday I spent the entire day at work walking around with a piece of glass in my heel. And I also couldn't extend my arm fully due to my elbow giving me sharp pains. Both are better now, but I work another 9hrs today, and 7hrs tomorrow. Monday off then 14hr work day....sleep....why have you forsaken me? lol
The wedding is in 2 weeks, and last night I bought a outfit for it. I think I will probably wear it to the rehearsal dinner thing. Maybe. But most likely to the reception after the dinner. Doubt the bride would want me to change before it since I will look way out of place sitting beside the rest of the grooms people.
Is it wrong to say I can't wait for the wedding to come just so I have a few days off work?
Oh it's my nephews birthday today, and he is having his party at Michaels tomorrow. So I will at least get to see him while I am working.
Gah time to get ready for work...again... le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment