Tuesday, July 26, 2011

99

My 99th blog, and it's got a lot to fit in it.
Okay so to start this blog I will talk about HP7PT2, which is Harry Potter 7 part 2. Deathly Hallows. The final installment of the Harry Potter films was epic, and I cried through like all of it. The same day I went, Honey (my pretty puppy...but isn't actually a puppy anymore) got a hair cut and currently looks like a lab instead of a golden retriever. Other than that work has pretty much filled in my life.....
NOT!
My brother got married! And before he even got married I had a lot to do. First I was taking care of my neighbours dog while they were at their cottage, and while doing that I was working quite a bit, but also had appointments to get myself ready for the wedding. I had to do the final fitting for the tux, which went well, then needed a hair cut, and of course my nails done. Along with the last 2, each of those days I also went for all you can eat sushi, yummy. Then came the rehearsal night which went okay. One of the grooms men didn't show, but we had a wife of one of the others fill in just for spacing. Also during the rehearsal, my nephew little Liam decided he didn't want to sit in the pew any more, and army crawled back and forth under all the pews. One of the times he came back to the front he held something out to my brother and said "play d'oh". This play d'oh he found was actually multiple different coloured pieces of chewed gum people had suck to the bottom of a pew. Ewww. My brother took it from him before my other nephew big Liam could convince little to re chew it.
Hmm...maybe I should save the wedding details until tomorrow? And my 100th blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment