Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Secondary
So this is my second post, and I am still sick so I am also not fully here. I had a okay day which I cut short by not going to my last class (which is American History) because I started to dry heave (not fun) since I haven't eaten all day due to a fever. But other than being sick, it was a good day. We learned a song in my Japanese class, which is supposed to help us remember the days of the week. Now I have the tune stuck in my head but can't remember any of the words. Figures. I have another essay due tomorrow, which I haven't started, and a test in Japanese of Friday, which I haven't studied for. I will be so happy when it's the weekend. Well not really. This weekend I have my nephew visiting and even though he is a cool kid he has a lot of faults that don't seem to get any better each time I see him. Oh well time to try and do some school work, boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment