Tuesday, January 26, 2010
First Blog
So I decided that I would start this blog since friends of mine have also begun blogging of late. I never really thought I would start one since I don't think my ideas, opinions, or the events in my life are overly exciting or relevant to anyone other than myself. Just from that short blip I am guessing that who ever reads this will assume that I am a very pessimistic person and don't see the positive that comes with having a place to publicly display my emotions. On the other hand I am not really like that. Today just isn't a great day for me. I got over a cold just last week and now have already managed to catch another one. Although I feel like crap, I still was active in my tutorial this morning that dealt with American Immigration over the decades. It was pretty interesting to see that some historians have tried to downplay the racism of the majority of the immigration reforms and legislation. And I am not saying Canada or Canadians were any less racist, it's just that we have been better at fooling the world about it then the American's have been. Well I am gonna go to bed now, and then write an essay on the origins of the French Revolution. Yay University and getting sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment