Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Injury prone?

So once again I have injured myself. This past weekend I was a complete spazz at work. First I clipped a corner while carrying picture frames and cut the inside of my lip. It swelled a bit. At the end of the shift I massive hurt my shoulder again. Didn't realize how bad it was until yesterday when I was cleaning glass at my other job, and using that arm brought on dizzy spells and tunnel vision from the pain. Oh I should clarify that I hopped up on to a desk and smashed my shoulder into the corner of a shelf. Mom was worried it was dislocated, it wasn't, but I am betting some deep tissue damaged and maybe a bit of nerve damage.

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh Lucy! Watch wear you're going! I want you alive when I come to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will watch WHERE I am going :)

    ReplyDelete