So I have now been on a roller coaster. My first ever was Behemoth, but I think my favourite was Sledge Hammer. I went to Canada's Wonderland last week for the first time and had a great time. Work has been going all right. I made a blunder the one day I had to work alone, but have done pretty well considering how little I know or like about jewellery. Trying to find a second job at the moment.
Met my cousins who live in Hong Kong for the first time. All three boy's were very nice, and well spoken with there British accents. They knew a crazy amount about James Bond and the cars driven in the films. We watched "Die Another Day" and then played some soccer after a BBQ dinner (I didn't eat anything since I had gone out to lunch with friends for sushi that lasted 2 hours). It was a lot of fun.
Nothing else has really happened lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment