Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Changing Lives Improving Life
Time for another update I guess. Two weekend's ago I went up my Nana's cottage to help my parents finish the cleaning outside. It was beautiful. Hot, windy, virtually zero bugs, and the water felt like it was August. Then I had a week of work, with a sunburnt back from the cottage. I am happy that I got so many hours, but sad that it won't last. Then on Thursday my sister had knee surgery for the second time. And on Friday my oldest sister flew home for the weekend from California. She got in late-ish on Friday night, and then we went to our friends place to catch up with people neither of us had seen in a long time. It was good and the conversation was stimulating. We got home late, and I then worked in the afternoon. She flew back to California on Sunday evening after going to her friends baby shore (the reason she came home in the first place). So Sunday/Monday were my day's off from work, but since my other sister came home Saturday morning from the hospital, I pretty much babysat her. I am kind of fed up with her shallow outlook on life. So today since my dad was home to take care of her I read 2 books and have decided that I start training tomorrow morning. I found this man on youtube that teaches the basics of Wing Chun Kung Fu, and I will start with the basic training tomorrow morning with the sun rise, and tomorrow night with the sun set. Its time I find a balance in my life. Which leads me to looking to the future and taking strength in the hope of becoming a better me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment